I am having difficult in reading, and I ...

Elepand

Disciple of Prayer
I am having difficult in reading, and I forget things too much like now if I read I will forget what I read about. I need God to give me wisdom, knowledge, and understanding.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray in agreement to this prayer and ask that it be granted.
In Jesus Name.
Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I did something bad and wrong and now am facing the consequences. God please forgive me and give the will and power to ### to forgive me. I really want to be together with ###.
Replies
9
Views
270
I no longer attend church, read the Bible, or pray. After much reflection on my experiences, I chose to leave Christianity and identify as an atheist. My decision was not made because I simply wanted to rebel or because I did not understand Christianity. It came after repeatedly experiencing...
Replies
11
Views
156
Hey you all, I am feeling defeated. Today I have crossed my threshold time, I give up. It has not been a few days or months but years I have been feeling like this…. Lack, uncertainty, hopelessness, failure, stagnation Still I try to get up, I read books, I pray, I push myself and I have...
Replies
11
Views
379
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom