I am grateful.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I am grateful to Jesus for hearing all my prayers. All my friends on line are getting saved, my family and loved ones are coming to Jesus. Anyone who was touched by Gods merciful hand is grateful. I am so grateful for healing me from cancer. I should dead right now, but Jesus came to me and touched my body, my mind and my soul. I shall forever praise, honor and adore His holy name. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I am so grateful that today I have:

Life
Health
Food
The ability to breathe
Faith
Hope
Trust
Sorrow

I have faith Father that you will lift us up with your right hand before we go back to starving.
I have faith Father you will give us joy in our sorrow.
I have faith Father you will heal my lungs at altitude from the asthma and illness.
I have faith Father you will heal us and make our bodies as when they were young.
I have hope Father that you will lift us up before the heathen.
I have trust Father that your WORD will be done.
I am grateful you gave us Ente to love for 9 years. Let me appreciate all you give to me. Please let him and Zeke run at your feet.

I say Thank you Father that you gave us Yeshuah that he might save us when we humble ourselves and are worthy by doing what he said to do. I say Thank you Father that I have another day to worship you. I am so grateful for Mary, and Heather last month that they gave us food. I am so grateful that you brought another four souls to us to teach your WORD. I ask you to move in their tents and make them belong to you. In Yeshuah's mighty name I am so grateful for everything you give us. Amen

I am grateful to Jesus for hearing all my prayers. All my friends on line are getting saved, my family and loved ones are coming to Jesus. Anyone who was touched by Gods merciful hand is grateful. I am so grateful for healing me from cancer. I should dead right now, but Jesus came to me and touched my body, my mind and my soul. I shall forever praise, honor and adore His holy name. Amen
PRAISE GOD!!

From the bottom of my heart, I shall forever thank, praise and honor the Lord. His mercy and compassion has come and I will never forget how He provided for us food, clothing and a place to stay. I am grateful for His provision, for His mercy and compassion. Believe and trust in the Lord. He will rescue you, heal you and be with you always.

Similar Requests

• Article
This is so true and when our pastor mentioned to all of us, it make us all think if it is true. God love us with passion and care. He love us by sending fire through the Holy Spirit. He cares with bone rattling force. He is a pure love. Dying on the cross. He has shown us that we are important...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Like many of us, the redeemed of the Lord I grew up attending church services and healing sermons that touched our heart. But I was not saved and I was not on my way to heaven. My parents could not do the saving nor they can take me to glory with them. It is so personal to believe, to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The closer we get to God the more of God we will experience. But there is a price we have to pay. We have to die to self-daily. And our "ego" and pride can keep us from paying the price and experiencing more of God. Ego stands for Easing God Out. Ego is the Latin word for "I." We must die to...
Replies
Views
Thank You Dear God for Your son Jesus dying on the cross for our sins. Forgive us Dear Jesus for what we put You through. Please place my son in Your hands and heal him mentally and physically and allowing him happiness. I can’t imagine what Mary felt watching her son die on the cross. I love...
Replies
Views
Healing rest now so tired and having indigestion belch gastritis and bloat. Praying every hair on head is restored, all pain and aging. Thank You Lord for dying on the cross for our sins forgive us we pray, victory in everything, amen
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom