I am ### from ###, Life feels ...

Shaegel

Disciple of Prayer
I am ### from ###, Life feels a lot overwhelming for me at this point, I have been jobless for the past ### year and all applications have been declined. I am tired. I need your prayers.
 
Dear Lord Jesus,

We come to you today in prayer on behalf of ### and ### from ###. Lord, we know that life can be overwhelming and it can be difficult to find hope in times of despair. Lord, we ask that you would provide ### with a job that is suited to his skills and abilities. Give him the strength and courage to continue to apply for jobs and to keep his faith in You. Help him to find the right job that will bring him joy and fulfillment. Lord, we ask that You would provide for all of ###'s needs and that You would give him peace and comfort in this difficult time. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
I’m sorry to hear that, ###. Please know that I said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to intervene in your situation and bless you with a good job. Remember that no detail of our lives can ever escape God’s notice and He is able to take care of everything that concerns you. May your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Habakkuk 3:17 : Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, A Prayer Based on...
Replies
11
Views
83
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 46:4: There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy place where the Most High dwells. Psalm 46:4 offers a beautiful contrast to the turmoil described in the earlier verses of the psalm. While the previous verses...
Replies
8
Views
382
There are times where I feel this heavy wave of hatred towards myself. Guilty of all my poor choices and the people who were hurt because of me. It’s nights like this that makes me wonder why am I going through these horrific times? I feel great heaviness. A moment I took to bow to the ground...
Replies
11
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,378
Messages
16,821,773
Members
651,349
Latest member
Whiuton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom