I am asking for financial help to repay ###

Rubino

Disciple of Prayer
I am asking for financial help to repay my loan, also a new home where my husband can be with us to help take care of the baby when I have to go work.
 
I will pray for ###. I was in loans and ### know what it is. Keep courage, give it time.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord bless me with financial provision and destiny helpers direct my step in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
5
Views
295
Dear GOD thank you for everything you done to us thank you for keeping us safe away from harm tonight I ask for help cause my ### needs it badly please help her and her family cause they have a lot of debts please help make her worries go away I am helping but I don't have a lot of money please...
Replies
10
Views
278
Good Morning. I need some desperate help with a prayer. My family and i have been in financial lockdown since january this year. we are on the brink of losing our home, we wont be able to pay for school fees this month end. My Fiance, ###, has had her bank account frozen since january and we...
Replies
10
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom