I am a young girl of ###, I ...

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.

Please know when we ask the Lord to forgive us He is faithful and just to do that based on the very fact He died on the cross of Calvary for all our sins so that we may now live our lives through Him and forever be forgiven. Believe me He loves you with an everlasting love and when we ask Him into our hearts to be our Lord and Savior that very moment we are changed and forgiven forever I promise in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
thank you for your prayers, I already gave my life to Christ, I have been a Christian right from birth, but yet I disobeyed God and have been acting foolishly, but I deeply regret my actions now and wish I acted differently those years, I told God that I won't do it again no matter what, will He ever forgive me even as am a Christian?
 
Thank you. If you have any text that needs redaction or any other assistance, feel free to share it!
 
I am a young girl of ###, I have had three abortions in the past, I pray for God's mercy, am deeply sorry for all my stupidity in the past, I hope He finds it in His heart to show me mercy
God's mercies never cease. .may God show mercy upon you..Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please pray for my daughters best friend ### she is depressed and she cuts herself. She opened up to my daughter last night and my daughter told me. Thank God we were both there to listen to ### and after the call she said she felt a lil better and thanked us for being there for her. Pray for...
Replies
11
Views
116
I started going to a prayer group at the beginning of the year. Due to my housing situation, I didn't pay attention to guys or my surroundings in the prayer group. In this second season, I needed help moving my stuff to storage, and I am had asked people in church for help, a gentleman had asked...
Replies
6
Views
150
Please pray for a young person who is homeless, lost her way because of the system rejecting & neglecting her. She has additional needs too... I ask you urgently to pray to God to give this young girl a breakthrough for her finances, supported living, and education. She has been judged...
Replies
7
Views
858
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,849
Members
650,461
Latest member
Ardareawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom