I am a very angry and resentful ###.

Zhendar

Disciple of Prayer
I am a very angry and resentful person, please pray God will find a way to take this away. Praying for myself does no good.
 
I am in agreement with your prayer request. Thank you heavenly Father. You are a good, good, Father. Look at this ### request. Bring this ### close to You. Let this ### see that Your word may produce the changes in character that is asking for. You are worthy of our praise and worship and love and loyalty. We love you Father!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all, I am in desperate need of a prayer for my husband. He has grown resentful towards me over the past 9 years since we’ve been together. I moved my ### yr old mother into our house almost 2 years ago to help her get out of debt and help her save for retirement. For the entire time she...
Replies
7
Views
269
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
216
Ex ### was supposed to help me in the warehouse today, where she expects me to move to. Anyway, she realized she had to work tonight and went off to bed without saying anything, just went off to bed when I thought she was changing. I got frustrated and was going to go, but then her dad left, so...
Replies
7
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,334
Messages
16,821,388
Members
651,328
Latest member
Lriarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom