I am a student at ### my ...

I’m praying that God will bless you in a special way and help you to complete your studies. Grace and peace to you, friend.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am very worried, I have fallen into bad habits and I am preparing for a job. I request you to pray for me so that I can get rid of bad thoughts and habits.
Replies
13
Views
590
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I am facing a big mountain in my life. Due to depression my studies are being extended for 6 more months to graduate but my residence permit is denied and now I'm facing deportation. Please pray for my situation, I'm going weary and tired and scared of this...
Replies
11
Views
380
Thank you for your prayers for my persistent, unexplained dizziness last month. I was worried that I had a terminal illness, but it was actually curable by God's grace. Now please join me again in prayer as my ### student competes in storytelling this Friday (###). I am so nervous and pressured...
Replies
9
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,127
Messages
16,784,596
Members
648,703
Latest member
Slxoodell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom