Haroldrillar

Disciple of Prayer
I am a mother of ###, but my kids & husband are now based in ### since ###. I pray that I'll receive an invitation to apply (ITA) from ### province cos I applied since last year, so I can join my family latest this year. I pray that my salary that was reduced drastically since ### due to victimisation be rectified back. I pray for my husband who's diabetic and already having erectile dysfunction as a result of it be healed in Jesus name. I pray for my Dad who we believe is under a spell, abandoned us since ### and travelled to ### & yet cannot boast of any single achievement till today. I pray for my last sister who no longer believe that God exists because she was raped after keeping her virginity for ### years for the man who will marry her. Lord, I pray you take me & my sisters to greater heights, so we can build a house for our mum in the village and shame all those who were laughing at my mum cos she gave birth to only girls. All these and many more I ask through Christ my Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

financial problem for my two daughters to get married to men who are christians men who are rich not poor to stay in the house of the lord forever
Replies
11
Views
140
I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
169
Jesus please let my packages arrive today and let me try to figure out how to fix my printer, I cannot afford a new one. Please also let my husband get his schedule at work so I can plan appointments and other events. Please also let my son stop being so obsessed with the...
Replies
10
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,241
Messages
16,797,412
Members
649,789
Latest member
Valeyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom