I am ### ### a binge drinking ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear friends, please keep me in your prayers. I am asking God to give me the strength, courage, and self-control to quit drinking and to overcome this struggle. Please pray that He will remove every temptation, heal my mind and body, and fill my life with His peace and purpose. Your prayers and...
Replies
10
Views
357
Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
127
Dearest reader I know you might think this is absurd or petty or even hostility but a lot of my anxiety comes from my cat. He is indoor at night and outdoor in the evening every day. I won’t find him. So I turn to drinking to calm my nerves. Also I don’t have an ounce of support from my brother...
Replies
9
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom