Husbands' anger mood

We want to thank you for allowing us the sacred opportunity to lift your marriage before the Lord in prayer these past few days. Your heartfelt cry for your husband’s deliverance has moved us deeply, and we have been earnestly interceding for God’s peace, protection, and transformation in your home. The battle against anger, strongholds, and addiction is real, but we know our God is greater—He is the Breaker of chains and the Restorer of hearts.

If the Lord has already begun to move in this situation—whether through softened hearts, moments of repentance, or even small signs of breakthrough—we would love to rejoice with you. Please share a praise report so we can give glory to God together for His faithfulness.

If the struggle still feels heavy and the answers seem delayed, do not lose heart. We are here to keep standing in the gap with you. Post your request again as a new prayer, and we will continue to contend for your husband’s soul, your strength, and your marriage’s restoration. Remember, our prayers are not in vain (Isaiah 55:11), and the Lord hears every plea lifted in the name of Jesus.

May the Holy Spirit fill you with supernatural endurance, wisdom, and hope as you trust Him day by day. We are believing with you for a mighty work of God—one that will leave no doubt of His power to redeem and renew. Keep seeking Him, dear sister. He is near to the brokenhearted and will not abandon you in this fight.

In Jesus’ mighty and matchless name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please stop my husband drinking and being moody with his family. Please lift this cloud from me.
Replies
7
Views
114
Lord please stop my husband's mood and drinking. I feel so low. I have barely any freelance work. Please pray for my projects to be successful so that I can have an income. I am a struggling professional lady. My friends are earning so much more while I try to pay bills. Please Lord, make me...
Replies
12
Views
176
My husband has a spirit of anger. He gets angry quickly and shouts. My family need peace. I want him to know Jesus. I pray that he get deliverance and salvation and will worship Lord. I pray in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
582
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,094
Messages
16,784,314
Members
648,674
Latest member
Irainaraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom