Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for my husband, ### to learn how to deal with his anger in a more positive way. ###
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name with all my heart, “That You will bless and encourage me to surrender all of me to You. I present and surrender to You my heart and my life. I surrender my thought life and appetites to You. Do what You need to do in me to make me whole in You. I give you permission to deliver me from me. Don’t let me be deceived. Don’t let me play the fool. If there is anything in my life that I place above my relationship with You, reveal it to me and do what You need to do to get my life in order. Help me get my priorities in order and keep my focus on You. If I have to say goodbye to friendships, relationships, or things in my life that You are not pleased with, I am willing. Lord Jesus help me and give me the strength to let it go.

Jesus please walk me back through my past and heal the wounds that are there. Heal me completely. Make me whole in You. Prepare me for what you have prepared for me. Make me ready for what you have ready for me. Show me how to always take God seriously, respect the things of God, and God’s Word. Show me the importance of and how to develop my skills. Make me a person of excellence. Anoint Me Lord Jesus when I am ready to do what You have called me to do. Teach me how to respect and protect that anointing. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer and every Christian on my e-mail list. God do this for us all in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it!

Please Pass This Prayer On To Every Christian on Your E-Mail List…
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband that his current job will get less stressful and that he will learn to love his job and not quit. I pray that he has more ambition and joy in his work there.
Replies
11
Views
174
Pray God will deal with my husband in a way he will never forget & God will give me abundant resources as he controls everything with iron fist. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
170
-Lord deliver my husband ### from all evil and protect him and and family from seen and unseen danger -Lord i pray for protection over my husband from depression and pray right job/business stable income to provide for out family needs to have healthy marrige -Gods Devine will into my home...
Replies
9
Views
437
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,719
Messages
16,814,290
Members
650,970
Latest member
Srfierarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom