Husband

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please stop my husband's mood and drinking. I feel so low. I have barely any freelance work. Please pray for my projects to be successful so that I can have an income. I am a struggling professional lady. My friends are earning so much more while I try to pay bills. Please Lord, make me...
Replies
12
Views
176
Jesus please help my husband. He coughed up blood one time, please let it not happen anymore. Please also let my son stop staying up so late and go to sleep earlier. Thank you for letting me get my packages today. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
111
Jesus please let the person that I need to approve my application call or write me back, and please let my husband stop wasting money and not he isn't even fully paying the bills, yet he is making more money than ever. Please let whatever he is doing stop and let him go back to being reliable...
Replies
10
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,091
Messages
16,784,280
Members
648,669
Latest member
Splaotsondarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom