Husband asked for a divorce

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. I and my husband ### are married for 14yrs but don't have a baby. We would have had a baby but when I married and came my mother in law used to torcher alot and use to create fight between me and my husband. He is used to not take any interest in me. And then I started staying in...
Replies
9
Views
157
I wanted a divorce because I was very angry. I put this evil in action. I have strayed from God and have now had a profound conversion. Whilst separated for 5 months he has found a new woman. I want to stop the divorce and reconcile, we have a young child together. I have 5 weeks for the Lord to...
Replies
10
Views
225
I am in deep distress, my husband and I have been seperated for 8 months and he has already found a new woman to be with. We have not divorced yet and I am so sad that he has moved on so quickly after 12 years of marriage. Please pray that their bonds are broken and he comes back to our family...
Replies
13
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom