Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I fell for a romance scam who took all my money leading me to believe in us. So convincing especially him being a Christian. Being punished by family. Heart broken. I also looking back would like authorities see the truth and I love him to pray sincerely that God works through the Holy Spirit to...
Replies
12
Views
130
God has removed my toxic family and made things so much better for me and my son. I just worry that in the midst of things getting better God will change His mind or disappear. I'm scared and anxious all the time that God will be mad at me or things will fall apart. Please pray that God will...
Replies
15
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,937
Messages
16,782,425
Members
648,484
Latest member
Azieruorlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom