Hurt, afraid

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For so long my neighbors have been stomping around my entire apartment non-stop day and night, it's worse at night. They kick my doors, scream and threaten me. I'm afraid that someday they will do something to me again, they have before and I'm afraid I will have to live with this behavior...
Replies
9
Views
153
I just posted about the situation with the rent arrears. Some days I can't help but cry. The job loss has been one of the worst experiences in life and the not knowing how this State hearing situation is going to turn out has caused me to have physical symptoms which make me feel like going into...
Replies
10
Views
48
Good Afternoon Everyone, I feel very alone right now in my circumstances as there is no one around that i can really trust but Jesus Christ. I'm facing some health challenges due to the stress of financial debt (not careless spending) and just trying to find work after leaving a very abusive...
Replies
10
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,409
Messages
16,787,799
Members
648,975
Latest member
Celeyloranard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom