In Jesus' name we lift ### up to you Lord. Please remove his depression and give him willingness to do what he needs to do to feel good. Lord be with him. Hold him and direct him, lift him up and give him strength.
1. I've struggled for over 13 years since graduating from university without a job. Each time I try, someone else is taken even if I've passed an interview.
2. I decided to engage in Agriculture. No blessings.
3. I need a peaceful, stable and God fearing family. Thanks, Elder ### ### ###...
Goodmorning, I pray that all is well with everyone. I am going through a very hard time right now financially, physically emotionally and i ask that you please pray on my behalf in Jesus name. I'm too tired to pray right now.
Good morning, Papa. I'm ### from ###, and I need your prayer support. My dream showed that someone would be wearing my clothes, always be stacked in water, be monitored, and most importantly, my finances grow worse. I'm highly educated and working but things are not working. How do I also...