Humble Request For Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter fredcat22
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fredcat22

Guest
Friends, please continue to pray for me. Please Lord that this depression might life and be gone from me. Please Lord that I might be filled with confidence and strength to go and face the world and make things right for myself and my health and that I might be always able and guided to make things better for all as much as I can and be a force of good in the world.
 
lord, i ask you to be with ### in his dark hours, to life him from depression and suffering and shhine your loving light into his life, amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you that we can to you in prayer and I lift up ### in prayer, I ask that you will deliver him from depression, give him peace of mind, your love and bless his life so that he will continue to serve you and serve other in prayer. And I thank him for praying for me.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you that we can to you in prayer and I lift up ### in prayer, I ask that you will deliver him from depression, give him peace of mind, your love and bless his life so that he will continue to serve you and serve other in prayer. And I thank him for praying for me. I ask and pray this in the name of Jesus Christ amen.
 
Dear Lord, thank you for every day bless You give to him. Thank you for the sun shine, thank you for the fresh air, thank you for the plants that is growing around us. Thank you for people that don't share their care on us, because You still faithfully love us. Therefore, please help us to continuously with our strength to be able to give You the best from ourselves. Please bless this brother with joy, zeal to work big projects from You, and please have Your mercy upon him. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Whatever barren situation you are in, rejoice and tell God, “Father, because of the sacrifice of Your Son, I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. You have already given me everything. So I am going to act like it is so and rejoice!”
 
Break the depression God take it away make this man joyful and fulfilled again....I understand the pain he is going through....it is terrible I fight it too God rescue us from this darkness....please bring relief and joy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. I've struggled for over 13 years since graduating from university without a job. Each time I try, someone else is taken even if I've passed an interview. 2. I decided to engage in Agriculture. No blessings. 3. I need a peaceful, stable and God fearing family. Thanks, Elder ### ### ###...
Replies
6
Views
377
Goodmorning, I pray that all is well with everyone. I am going through a very hard time right now financially, physically emotionally and i ask that you please pray on my behalf in Jesus name. I'm too tired to pray right now.
Replies
12
Views
144
Good morning, Papa. I'm ### from ###, and I need your prayer support. My dream showed that someone would be wearing my clothes, always be stacked in water, be monitored, and most importantly, my finances grow worse. I'm highly educated and working but things are not working. How do I also...
Replies
11
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom