Nobody is reading this thread right now.

People all over the world are seeking peace, joy, happiness, joyfulness and love in their personal life. They never think about seeking God first and falling in love with Him. If they do they will find out that falling in love with God has no limits and no boundaries to jump from one place to the other. It simply has no end just as the universe has no end, the love of God will never ever perish. There will never be a time when you will find yourself without a Friend, someone who really cares for you and wants to have peace and joy in your life.

My Jesus, my Savior.
Lord there is none like You.
All of my days,
I want to praise,
The wonders of Your might love.
My Comfort,
My shelter.
Tower of refuge and strenght.
Let every breath,
All that I am.
Never cease to worship You.
Shout to the Lord,
All the earth,
Let us sing.
Power and majesty,
Praise to the King.

So, how should we fall in love with the King of kings and Lord of lords? Think about Him wherever you are. Tell Him how much you love Him and want to praise and adore His holy name. Spend time in His holy presence and speak to Him. Tell all the pain, sorrow, problems and whatever is in your heart. He loves to hear the cry of your heart. Choose to do everything out of your love for Him. Remember, Jesus is our refuge in time of need. Strenght when we are weak and cannot go on. He is our rest and peace when trouble comes to our life.

My peace I give unto You. It is a peace that the world cannot give. It the peace that the world cannot understand. Peace to know, peace to live. My peace I give unto You... says the Lord. Believe, trust and wait for Him till He call us home to heaven.
Amen

People all over the world are seeking peace, joy, happiness, joyfulness and love in their personal life. They never think about seeking God first and falling in love with Him. If they do they will find out that falling in love with God has no limits and no boundaries to jump from one place to the other. It simply has no end just as the universe has no end, the love of God will never ever perish. There will never be a time when you will find yourself without a Friend, someone who really cares for you and wants to have peace and joy in your life.

My Jesus, my Savior.
All of my days,
I want to praise,
My Comfort,
My shelter.
Let every breath,
All that I am.
Shout to the Lord,
All the earth,
Let us sing.
Power and majesty,
Praise to the King.

So, how should we fall in love with the King of kings and Lord of lords? Think about Him wherever you are. Tell Him how much you love Him and want to praise and adore His holy name. Spend time in His holy presence and speak to Him. Tell all the pain, sorrow, problems and whatever is in your heart. He loves to hear the cry of your heart. Choose to do everything out of your love for Him. Remember, Jesus is our refuge in time of need. Strenght when we are weak and cannot go on. He is our rest and peace when trouble comes to our life.

My peace I give unto You. It is a peace that the world cannot give. It the peace that the world cannot understand. Peace to know, peace to live. My peace I give unto You... says the Lord. Believe, trust and wait for Him till He call us home to heaven.
Amen
Heavenly Father, Lord, thank you for the opportunity to sit in your Presence. I ask for your wisdom today. Reveal any areas where I’m not honoring you. Show me your path for me and how to walk that out. Teach me how to listen for your guidance and give me the courage to walk it out in obedience. Open my eyes to the blessings that I know can be found in my challenges. Lord, remind me today to take a pause — to think about you, set my mind on you, and be refreshed by you. In Your Son’s name I pray, Amen

To Know God is to Love God! To Love God is to Obey God!

1 John 5:3

New Living Translation
Loving God means keeping his commandments, and his commandments are not burdensome.

King James Bible
For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

New King James Version
For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.

Amplified Bible
For the [true] love of God is this: that we habitually keep His commandments and remain focused on His precepts. And His commandments and His precepts are not difficult [to obey].

Last edited:

My Jesus, my Savior.
All of my days,
I want to praise,
My Comfort,
My shelter.
Let every breath,
All that I am.
Shout to the Lord,
All the earth,
Let us sing.
Power and majesty,
Praise to the King.

Amen
We certainly are standing in the presence of the Lord. A holy ground where angels sing songs of praises to Him. Let us all bow down before Him and tell Him how much we love Him and want to live with Him forever in glory. Surely, the presence of the Lord is in this place. Rejoice, be glad, Jesus is alive and well and wants you to be a blessings to others. Never ever walk alone, the Lord will guide your steps towards His glorious presence.

Looking for love in strange places? You will have a broken heart, that is for sure. But, if you fall in love with Jesus you will never ever go away dissapointed of lost in a dark world. Hear the voice of God. Come to Me, I will give you rest to your troubled soul.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Open our eyes to see the wonders of Your grace and mercy, to see the wonders of your hands over those You have chosen. Fill us with Thy Spirit of mercy, lead us all to Your holy throne of love. We need You today and will need You forever more. There are many ways the Holy Spirit works in the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The deepest desire of my heart is for you to have peace that comes down from heaven, security and heavenly falls on your life and the life of those you love and care. Jesus is the center of all joy and peace. Enjoy His presence, enjoy His eternal love and care just as He has promised to all...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom