How do I know if this is ...

Mitharrut

Disciple of Prayer
To determine if a channel is Emmanuel TV or Ooh T.B. Joshua, you can look for the following indicators:

1. **Channel Name and Logo**: Emmanuel TV is the official channel of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), led by Pastor T.B. Joshua. It typically features the logo of Emmanuel TV prominently.

2. **Programming Content**: Emmanuel TV broadcasts services, sermons, and programs led by Pastor T.B. Joshua. If the content includes his sermons, healing services, or other church activities, it is likely Emmanuel TV.

3. **Channel Number**: The channel number for Emmanuel TV can vary depending on your location and cable provider. You can check with your local cable provider or search online for the current channel number in your area.

4. **Broadcasting Platform**: Emmanuel TV is available on various platforms, including satellite, cable, and online streaming. You can visit their official website or streaming platforms to access their content.

5. **Official Website**: Visit the official Emmanuel TV website for more information on how to access their channel and verify its authenticity.

If you have specific details or a screenshot, you can compare them with the official Emmanuel TV branding and content to confirm its authenticity.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

How do I know if I’m being Planted by God or being Attcked by the devil? Often, God separates breaks test and rebuilds that which he seeks to elevate. He plants us. How do I know this season of misfortune is from God planting me and not just my random bad luck/devil attacks? Or simply...
Replies
11
Views
129
I am trying to discern what purpose God has for my life. I was in medical school but dropped out because of stress and mental health issues. I now feel a stirring to check vet schools (my original plan that my parents disapproved of). I don’t know if it’s realistic or not. I hear a “no” in my...
Replies
13
Views
107
So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Replies
9
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,277
Messages
16,786,573
Members
648,863
Latest member
Bwiorpeinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom