housing

LovingGodandtrust3

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that my family and I get the house we are trying to move into. This came up unexpectedly and we don't want to change our kids school or disrupt them. We're praying we get this home that will provide shelter and a safe home for our family. Thank you in advance prayer warriors!
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen


Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Matthew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I get approved for this townhouse for me and my kids. We have to move in a few weeks and I’m So stressed because I haven’t secured housing. Please pray for approval!
Replies
10
Views
156
A prayer for housing God hear ,my prayers.stop my 😢 Tears i have worrying.looking day and night.feeling pressured.may there be help for rental 🙏 deposits .May there be a bus line in places were no one can get no were..Housing needs a big prayer 🙏 🙌 ❤️ of help..M a y 🙏 there be help that ### can...
Replies
13
Views
180
Please, I need prayer to get into ### housing rent geared to income. I've been waiting almost ###. My current landlord is a nightmare. During the flood on ###. We had approximately 6-7" of water in our downstairs hallway and laundry room. I'm a tenant who rents in the basement. Landlord refuses...
Replies
11
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,458
Messages
16,811,336
Members
650,813
Latest member
Gliarlareursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom