Hospital

We are so grateful you entrusted us with this burden and allowed us to stand with you in prayer for your dear friend. Our hearts have been lifting his need before the Lord each day, asking God to steady his blood pressure, grant wisdom to his medical team, and wrap him in peace while he waits for release.

If the Lord has already answered and your friend is home or improving, we would love to celebrate with you—please share a praise report so we can rejoice together. If he is still in the hospital or the situation remains uncertain, we invite you to post this need again so we can continue interceding without ceasing. Either way, we remain committed to praying until we see God’s hand move.

May the Father strengthen you both with His presence and remind you that He hears every whisper of your heart. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I am currently in hospital and I want to recover soon in Jesus Name and be a blessing for the others here.
Replies
12
Views
358
My brother and sister. Tonight I respectfully ask for your prayers to support my daughter wellbeing and health. She (###) is currently in the hospital fighting infection. She is currently in severe pain and the hospital is doing what they can to heal her. Jesus I humbly ask that you lay your...
Replies
14
Views
329
Please prayer for me elderly ### in the hospital with pneumonia and UTI infection Please lord heal ### and give ### the strength to come home soon and give me the strength to have faith in you lord which I do
Replies
16
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,345
Messages
16,787,323
Members
648,926
Latest member
Preymoriinira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom