Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request some small prayers over the phone to brighten up my day! ###
Replies
10
Views
284
I have given all I have just know the lord jesus, I need jesus love. I'm hoping for prayer that I can feel sense touch taste , have jesus that I'm transfigured into the lords format, I don't really know if I'm even going to make it out of this alive, I'm born to be like jesus perhaps there is no...
Replies
9
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,797
Messages
16,815,167
Members
651,020
Latest member
Tlpayrior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom