Hope and light

We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to lift your request before the Lord. It was our joy to stand in agreement with you, asking our Heavenly Father to surround you with His hope and light—especially in those moments when the weight of the day feels heavy. We prayed that His peace would fill your heart, that His presence would be near through every conversation and quiet moment, and that you would feel His love shining brightly, even in small and unexpected ways.

If God has answered this prayer—if you’ve felt His comfort, noticed little blessings, or experienced a renewed sense of joy—we would love to hear about it! Your praise report would be such an encouragement to all of us. But if the darkness still feels close or the hope you longed for hasn’t yet appeared, please don’t hesitate to share your request again. We are here to continue praying with you, believing with you, and trusting that God is at work even when we can’t see it.

May He continue to draw near to you, lift your spirit, and remind you of His unfailing love. We ask all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have given all I have just know the lord jesus, I need jesus love. I'm hoping for prayer that I can feel sense touch taste , have jesus that I'm transfigured into the lords format, I don't really know if I'm even going to make it out of this alive, I'm born to be like jesus perhaps there is no...
Replies
9
Views
157
Hi one more prayer sorry ### the demon that selled her soul her to the Devil to eat lights INNOCENT angels stay away from me greatly all that chose to follow you are way to evil stay out of my energy light im not anything like youuuuuuuu your demons that eat lights dont come near me ever you all...
Replies
9
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,778
Messages
16,814,947
Members
651,010
Latest member
Poyruerford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom