Homeless

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that god will bless my bankaccount with shit loud of cash from my social security office n the usa government please god bless fill my bankaccount with cash I have no money I am homeless begging pleading with all my heart
Replies
11
Views
197
Please pray for a relative who is currently living in a homeless shelter. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
152
Hi everyone can you please pray to our lord and saviour Jesus Christ 🙏for my daughter and myself that we are not homeless and we can stay here till after Christmas till we can sort out housing for both of us , I lost my partner of ### years last year and I’m struggling mentally and physically...
Replies
11
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,595
Messages
16,813,004
Members
650,898
Latest member
Bwoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom