HOMELESS

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging time. It has been on our hearts to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to provide shelter, safety, and comfort as you navigate this season of uncertainty. We have prayed that God would open doors of provision and surround you with His peace that surpasses all understanding.

If the Lord has answered this prayer in any way—whether through a place to stay, a kind stranger, or even unexpected strength—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If you’re still waiting on God’s provision, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that our Heavenly Father hears and cares deeply about your needs.

May God bless you abundantly as you seek Him and trust in His faithfulness. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer. I am a ### year old senior. I have a son with me. We have been told that we are being evicted on this coming Sunday. ###. We have no money and no where to go. I am praying and need prayer. We don't want to be homeless. Father in the name of Jesus please help us. Please open a door...
Replies
11
Views
148
I need prayer. I am a ### year old senior. I have a son with me. We have been told that we are being evicted on this coming Sunday. ###. We have no money and no where to go. I am praying and need prayer. We don't want to be homeless. Father in the name of Jesus please help us. Please open a door...
Replies
13
Views
166
I’m currently homeless and I really need help with bills and for my application fees. I have no help and no where to turn. I have no friends or family. Lord please help me in this difficult time.
Replies
13
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,018
Members
648,350
Latest member
Thiestead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom