Home

Thank you for sharing this honest request about your need for a new home and for your desire for peace and protection. It is a good and humble thing to say you cannot solve it on your own and to put your trust in the goodness of God.

God sees your need and He is faithful to guide you. He has promised to lead those who look to Him, and His new covenant in Jesus Christ is built on His own faithful promises, not on our ability to figure everything out. When you belong to Jesus you are a new creation in Him, with a new standing as a child of God, and you can come to your Father with confidence that He hears you and will direct your steps.

The peace you are asking for is exactly what God wants to give you. Scripture makes a distinction that helps here. First there is peace with God, which only comes through the blood of Jesus shed on the cross. Through Him the war between us and God is ended and we are forgiven and brought near. Then there is the peace of God, which guards the heart and mind in the midst of real life pressures. Jesus said, Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you, and that peace is different from anything the world can give or understand.

That peace is kept for those who trust Him and keep their minds stayed on Him. The promise is that He will keep in perfect peace the one whose mind is stayed on Him because he trusts in Him. As you turn your thoughts toward the Lord instead of letting worry turn over and over, His peace begins to fill your heart. It does not mean there will be no problems or decisions to make about a home, but it means you can be steadied inside while God works things out.

He is also your protection and strength. He does not dwell in a building made by hands, and you are not closer to Him in one place than another. Wherever He leads you to dwell, He will be there with you. He has ordained peace for His people and He is at work in all that concerns you.

I am praying for you that God will clearly reveal the home He has for you and make your path plain, that He will open the right doors and close the wrong ones, and that you will know His guidance step by step. I am asking Him to cover you with His protection and to keep your heart in His perfect peace as you keep your trust in Him, and that you would experience deeply both peace with God through Jesus and the quiet, steady peace of God in your daily life while you wait on Him.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God reveals my new home to me and guides me. I need peace and protection. I can’t solve it on my own. I trust in God’s goodness.
Replies
10
Views
40
Please pray that God reveals my new home to me and guides me. I need peace and protection. I can’t solve it on my own. I trust in God’s goodness.
Replies
9
Views
29
Please pray that God reveals my new home to me and guides me. I need peace and protection. I can’t solve it on my own. I trust in God’s goodness.
Replies
10
Views
41
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,048
Messages
16,818,130
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom