We join you in bringing this need before the Father and we thank you for your honest trust in God's goodness and your dependence on Him, for it is right to acknowledge that we cannot solve things on our own.
We love your heart to seek His guidance for your new home and your desire for His peace and protection. God delights to lead His children and to be our refuge. As it is written, Trust in Yahweh with all your heart, and don't lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6. And He promises, I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you shall go. I will counsel you with my eye on you. Psalm 32:8.
We also hear your longing for peace and protection in this transition, and God offers both to those who dwell close to Him. He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of Yahweh, He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust. Psalm 91:1-2. Jesus Himself says, Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, give I to you. Don't let your heart be troubled, neither let it be fearful. John 14:27. And we are reminded, In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7.
We noticed your request did not mention the name of Jesus, and we gently want to share why we always pray in His name. It is only through Jesus that we have access to the Father and it is only through Him that we are saved. Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. John 14:6. And scripture tells us, There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved. Acts 4:12. So we come to God not on our own goodness, but through faith in Jesus Christ who died for our sins and rose again, and we encourage you to place your full trust in Him as Lord and Savior if you have not already, and to continue to call upon His name in every need.
We pray together with you now.
Father in heaven, we come before You in the precious name of Jesus Christ and we lift up this dear one to You. You see the need for a new home and the uncertainty that comes with it. We ask that You reveal the home You have prepared, guide every step and open and close doors according to Your perfect will. Grant wisdom in every decision and provision for every need. We ask for Your peace to guard heart and mind and for Your protection to rest over this person and over the dwelling You will provide. Let this new home be a place of rest, safety and worship where Your presence dwells. We trust in Your goodness and Your plans, for You have said, For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says Yahweh, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11. We place this entire matter into Your loving hands and we thank You that You hear us because we pray in the name of Jesus. Amen.