Home

Thank you for sharing your request and for your honest trust in God's goodness. I have prayed for you, that God will guide you clearly to the home He has for you and that you will know His peace and protection in this time when you feel you cannot solve it on your own.

The place where peace begins is not first in circumstances but in relationship with God. Scripture teaches that we have peace with God only through Jesus Christ, through His blood shed for the forgiveness of sins. When that war between us and God is ended by trusting in Christ, then we can begin to know the peace of God day by day. That is the peace Jesus spoke of when He said He leaves His own peace with His disciples, not as the world gives, but a deep and lasting peace. It is the peace that goes beyond human understanding and guards the heart and mind.

The Bible promises that God will keep in perfect peace the one whose mind is fixed on Him, because that person trusts in Him. That is the key for you right now. As you keep your thoughts turned toward the Lord instead of on the worry and the unknowns about housing, His peace will fill your heart. You do not have to carry this alone or figure out every step by yourself. God wants to be the one who ordains peace for you and who works on your behalf.

I also want to encourage you about home. God does not live in buildings made by human hands, and He is not limited to one place. He is with you wherever you are. At the same time He cares about your daily needs and He does guide His children. And He has also promised something greater, that those who are in Christ are a new creation and belong to a new family, and that He is preparing an eternal home where we will be with Him forever in a new heaven and a new earth where righteousness dwells. That hope does not remove the present need, but it reminds you that your ultimate security is in Him, and that the same faithful God who promises that future home is faithful to lead you now.

Jesus is called the Prince of Peace and the one who Himself is our peace. The wisdom that comes from above is peaceable and it leads to peace. As you seek Him, ask Him to make His way clear, to open and close doors, and to give you wisdom that sows peace and reaps righteousness.

My prayer for you is this. Father, thank You for Your goodness and for Your care for this child of Yours. Thank You that peace with You has been made through the blood of Jesus. I ask that You now pour Your peace into this heart that is seeking You, a perfect and steady peace as trust is placed in You. Guide clearly to the next home, reveal the place You have prepared, and provide protection over every step of the move and every day that follows. Give wisdom, calm fear, and let there be a deep inner rest in knowing that You are in control and that You are working for good. Keep this life close to You and let Your presence be felt as home, wherever the address may be. In the name of Jesus, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God reveals my new home to me and guides me. I need peace and protection. I can’t solve it on my own. I trust in God’s goodness.
Replies
9
Views
26
Please pray that God reveals my new home to me and guides me. I need peace and protection. I can’t solve it on my own. I trust in God’s goodness.
Replies
10
Views
34
Please pray that God reveals my new home to me and guides me. I need peace and protection. I can’t solve it on my own. I trust in God’s goodness.
Replies
10
Views
41
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,923
Messages
16,816,689
Members
651,084
Latest member
Scaelnorser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom