hi... please pray that I get rid ...

Caesost

Servant
hi... please pray that I get rid of my addictions and that I do not fall into the same sin again... have a good day
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Everyone please pray that I finally give up masturbation once and for all. I know that masturbation is wrong. I know that masturbation is demonic. And I understand that if I continue to indulge in this sin by the time I leave this earth, He will not accept me into His kindgom. Yet I confess...
Replies
12
Views
331
I'm praying that God will lead me to the help I need to get rid of bedbugs. I can't do it on my own. My husband & I are old & disabled & our landlord isn't addressing our problem. I can barely walk & my husband has balance issues. By law we aren't allowed to spray, but wait for the landlord to...
Replies
10
Views
186
They stalking me everywhere that I go n anything that I'm doing . I've tried ignoring them, but that doesn't help.Please call me back at this phone number ###.I really want them gone for good once and for all.Please help me me get rid of these uninvited ghosts
Replies
10
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom