Hi my name is ### and husband ###

Yuwanroy

Disciple of Prayer
Hi my name is ### and husband name ###. I am facing several family problems. My husband is very rude to me, no love and mother in Law is not talking to me. Please pray for me.
 
I prayed that you are able to "guard your heart". I prayed for your family & your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Hi my name is ### and husband name ### ### i facing several family problem my husband is very rude to me, no love and mother in Law is not talking to me. Please pray for me

Relationships:

We are all sinners and not perfect.
Because of that we often get into conflicts with others.
God says if two people agree it will be done.
People like taking about themselves. If you keep the conversation
on the other person and what they like to will love you.

Don't try to get your way or prove you are right just be confident
in yourself after all you are God's child and He love you.

Scriptures on how to treat others:

Ephesians 4:32​

Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Luke 6:31​

And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.

Ephesians 4:29-32​

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

John 15:12​

“This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.

Matthew 7:12​

“So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. I and my husband ### are married for 14yrs but don't have a baby. We would have had a baby but when I married and came my mother in law used to torcher alot and use to create fight between me and my husband. He is used to not take any interest in me. And then I started staying in...
Replies
9
Views
157
Hello everyone, please pray for me. I sincerely pray that God blesses me with a good, loving, and godly husband—the kind of life partner I have always wished for. If marriage is not God’s plan for me at this time, then I pray that He provides me with a home of my own where I can live peacefully...
Replies
14
Views
238
Jesus please let my son be less complaining and more helpful and please learn to reciprocate when we or other people do nice things for him. Please also let my husband give me the money we need to pay the rest of the rent and please let my mother in law realize she has to try harder she can't...
Replies
10
Views
44
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom