hi im ### ### through hard time..god ...

Philynthos

Disciple of Prayer
hi im ### going through hard time..God please give me strength to face.### in severe depression.God help me
 
Lord we pray for ### and family for blessings healing and salvation. Heal from every despair. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts, knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.
Help in Prayer
 
Lord we pray for ### and family for blessings healing and salvation. Heal from every despair. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts, knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness(Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.
Help in Prayer
Tnq for your prayers
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 42:11 : “All his brothers and sisters and everyone who had known him before came and ate with him in his house. They comforted and consoled him over all the trouble the Lord had brought on him, and each one gave him a piece of silver...
Replies
10
Views
168
What hurt me the most was never feeling like I was anyone’s first choice. I was always the backup, almost, the “you’re great but. . .” I settled for crumbs and called it connection. But deep down, I longed to be someone’s certainty, not someone’s, maybe. Now, you know I don’t need to beg to be...
Replies
5
Views
217
I was constantly made to feel like I were too much - too emotional, too sensitive, too intense. But deep down, all I wanted was to be seen, to be understood without shrinking. The pain came from being told to tone myself down just to be accepted. Now, I realized the right people won’t ask me to...
Replies
5
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,228
Messages
16,785,739
Members
648,804
Latest member
Swadarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom