Hi, I can't let go of a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God I come to you in the wonderful name of Jesus, I know it's been a while since I last prayed God but I know you've been with me always, lord my heart is aching and broken after the hurt I caused my ex girlfriend I loved a couple of years ago, it hurts lord knowing that she is now happy...
Replies
11
Views
247
I can not let girls go! I’m a desperate person! I love women and how beautiful they are! I am thirsty for attention! I never get it! They make me suffer! They always ignore me and reject me! My heart is broke! This girl is constantly ignoring me and my friend request but post TikTok videos like...
Replies
6
Views
136
Tomorrow I'm going in to check on my apartment recertification. Please pray that God is and has gone before me and prepared a way and is with me tomorrow. Please pray everything is prepared and in our favor and me and my son don't lose our apartment. I haven't been able to breathe, eat or sleep...
Replies
15
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,276
Messages
16,820,740
Members
651,299
Latest member
Chrouwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom