HHHHEEEELLLLPPPPP

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and for sharing your suffering with us as you asked for prayer for your vitamin D deficiency to be cured soon. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer and we have been lifting you up before the Lord asking for His healing touch upon your body and for relief from the suffering you described. We pray in Jesus Name that our great Physician would restore your health, strengthen your body and provide wisdom to those caring for you, for we know that He heals all our diseases Psalm 103:3.

If your request was answered and the Lord has restored your vitamin levels and eased your suffering, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice and give thanks with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still suffering and waiting for healing, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR GOD, PLEEEAAAASSSSEEE PROTECT MY EYESIGHT!!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT LET ME BE BLIND!!!!!! AMEN!!!!! (PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS)
Replies
11
Views
106
STROOOOOONNNNGGGG PRAYERS THAT I DONT GO BLIND. DEAER GOD, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! I AM SCAREEEDDD!!!!!! AMEN!!!!! PLEASE REMEMBERME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Replies
10
Views
117
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
11
Views
71
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,364
Messages
16,821,669
Members
651,342
Latest member
Waessoursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom