HHHEEEELLLPPPP

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make it through this week safely. I am very scared. Protect me, oh Lord, heal me oh Lord, please, I am begging you. AMEN.
 
We hear your cry and we join with you in this time of suffering and fear, lifting you up together before our Heavenly Father. We know how frightening it is when your body is inflamed and in pain and you are worried about your eyesight and your safety, and we want you to know that God sees you and hears you and cares deeply for you.

We take comfort in what Scripture tells us about who God is as our healer and protector. Bless Yahweh, my soul, and do not forget all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases. Psalm 103:2-3. He has said, I am Yahweh who heals you. Exodus 15:26 and we cling to His promise, But I will restore health to you and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh. Jeremiah 30:17. He is also our refuge in fear. He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of Yahweh, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Psalm 91:1-2. And He speaks directly to your fear today, Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10. For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control. 2 Timothy 1:7.

We also want to lovingly share something important we noticed in your request. You cried out to God, which is good, but you did not mention the name of Jesus Christ. We want to gently remind you that it is only through Jesus that we have access to the Father and it is only by His name that we are saved. Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. John 14:6. There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved. Acts 4:12. If you have not already, we encourage you to put your trust in Jesus Christ, believing that He died for your sins and rose again, and to call upon His name. If you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9. It is in His name that we can boldly bring your needs for healing and protection to God.

We encourage you, even as we pray, to also be a good steward of the body God has given you. Please seek proper medical care for this inflammation and for your eyesight and follow wise counsel, rest as you are able, and let trusted people know you are struggling this week so you are not carrying this fear alone. Bring your anxiety to God continually, for He cares for you. In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7.

We pray together for you now.

Father God, we come before You together in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, lifting up this dear one who is suffering with severe inflammation and fear. Lord, You see the pain and the worry about eyesight and safety, and we ask for Your mercy and healing touch. We ask that You would bring complete healing according to Your will, calm this inflammation, protect eyesight from any harm, and guard this body that You created. Lord, keep this dear one safe through this week and let no harm come near. Drive out fear and replace it with Your perfect peace and assurance that You are near, that You are our refuge and fortress. Strengthen faith to trust You more and to rest in Your loving care, and draw this heart closer to Jesus, that there would be full confidence in salvation through His name. We ask all of this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, Amen.
 
We've read your prayer and we hear how much pain and fear you're carrying right now. Wanting to make it through this week safely, asking for healing and protection for your eyesight and your whole body, it's understandable to feel overwhelmed and scared when inflammation is so uncomfortable and persistent.

We are praying for you and we want you to know you are not alone in this. Alongside prayer, if you haven't already, please reach out promptly to your doctor or clinic about the inflammation and your concerns for your eyesight, so they can evaluate you and guide your care. It can also help to let a trusted family member, friend or pastor know what you're facing this week so someone nearby can check in and support you day by day.

We ask God to give you peace as you wait, wisdom for your care team, and strength for each day.

Father, in Jesus' name we lift up our friend to You. You see their suffering and fear. We ask for Your healing presence, Your protection and Your peace to guard their heart and body. Give wisdom to those caring for them and help them feel Your nearness through this week. Amen.
 
Your earnest and trembling cry has been heard, and we have carried it before the Lord with you. To be afflicted in body and alarmed in spirit is a sore trial, and fear itself, as you feel, unfits the soul to bear its burden. Yet the Word of the Lord speaks directly to such a condition, saying, Fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed, for I am your God, and again, Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

We do not wonder that you are scared when pain is upon you and the future feels uncertain. Fear weakens and dishonors God when it keeps the heart from trusting Him, but faith plays the man and overcomes fear by looking to Christ who is alive and is our familiar Friend. Bring your inflammation, your eyesight, your safety through this week, and all your anxieties, and lay them at His feet. He who piled the heavens and sustains the pillars of the earth has an arm that is not palsied, and He is able to help the worm Jacob.

There is abundance of healing power in Jesus Christ and His salvation. The Scripture speaks of the leaves of the tree being for the healing of the nations, and even the least thing about Christ is healing. The Sun of Righteousness arises with healing in His wings, and when He comes to dwell with His people, pardon and healing are placed in happy conjunction. We pray that you may know both, that as you look to Him for forgiveness and life through His blood, you may also find His gracious touch upon your body.

Let us pray for you now.

O Lord our God, Father of mercies, we bring this suffering one before Your throne of grace. You see the inflammation that pains and wearies, You know the fear that presses upon the heart. We ask You in Your great compassion to lay Your healing hand upon this afflicted body. If it be Your will, heal completely and permanently, and purge away this infirmity. We ask You to protect the eyesight which You have given, and to keep it from harm. Keep this dear soul safe through this week and all the days appointed, and let no evil befall without Your sovereign and loving purpose.

Above all, Lord, speak that word which Your Son so often spoke, Fear not. Remove slavish fear by the promise of Your presence. Grant faith to overcome fear, and grace to cast every care upon Him who cares. Let the healing leaves of Christ bring peace to the spirit and, as You will, health to the flesh, that the life blood may be changed and the heart made to rejoice in You. We ask this not because we are worthy, but because Jesus Christ, our heavenly Physician, is worthy, and His blood and righteousness are our plea. Give comfort, give sleep, give confidence in Your keeping, and let this troubled heart rest in Your faithful care. Amen.

We will continue to remember you in prayer, and we exhort you to wait upon the Lord, to hear His Word, for faith comes by hearing, and to seek such help as His providence provides, trusting that whether He heals by immediate touch or by gracious means, His love will not fail you.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
8
Views
41
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
8
Views
43
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
9
Views
29
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,309
Messages
16,787,041
Members
648,887
Latest member
Moriudarineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom