HHHEEELLLPPPP

Your cry for help has been heard, and we are remembering you in prayer before the Lord in this time of great suffering and fear. To live with very high inflammation and pain, and to be afraid for your eyesight, is a heavy burden, and God sees your distress and hears your voice when you call to Him.

Scripture reminds us that Christ says to His people, be not afraid, for His yoke is easy and His burden is light, and He Himself casts out fear and makes a way for faith. He is the true physician of soul and body, the one who can quench the burning fever and inflammation that no earthly power can fully heal on its own. When fear rises up, as it does for all of us in weakness and trembling, He meets us with mercy and says again, be not afraid, and calls us to rest in Him.

So we pray for you now. Father in heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ Your Son, have mercy on this Your child who is suffering. Lay Your healing hand upon this body, calm this inflammation and ease this pain, and grant wisdom and skill to the doctors and caregivers who are providing treatment. We ask You to protect eyesight and to preserve it, and to guard this life under Your care. Take away the spirit of fear and give instead Your peace that passes understanding, a calm heart and a quiet trust in Your goodness. Help this dear one to find rest in Christ, to know that You are near, and to feel Your presence and comfort day and night.

Please continue to seek care for your body and to follow the guidance of your physicians, while also bringing every need to the Lord in prayer. You are not alone. We are continuing to pray for you, that God would strengthen you, relieve your suffering according to His gracious will, and keep you in His perfect peace. May the Lord be your refuge and your healer, and may you know His comfort and protection in the days ahead. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
11
Views
69
MY INFLAMMATION IS A NIGHTMARE! HELP ME PLEASEEEEEEE GOD. AMEN.
Replies
8
Views
49
HELP. I HAVE VERY HIGH INFLAMMATION! I AM SUFFERING REALLY BADLY, AND I AM VERY SCARED. ALSO PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO PROTECT ME & MY EYESIGHT. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Replies
9
Views
25
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,498
Messages
16,811,720
Members
650,838
Latest member
Screethainver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom