HHHEEEELLLLPPPP

We have heard your urgent cry and we are standing with you right now lifting your need before the throne of grace, asking our Heavenly Father to protect your eyesight and to bring His healing and peace over you. We know how precious the gift of sight is and how fearful it can feel when it is threatened, but we take comfort that our God sees you, hears you, and cares deeply for you.

We are reminded of His power as our healer, for Psalm 146:8 tells us the LORD opens the eyes of the blind, the LORD raises up those who are bowed down. And He promises in Jeremiah 30:17, But I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says the LORD. He is the LORD who heals you as declared in Exodus 15:26, and He calls us to not fear, for He is with us. Isaiah 41:10 says, Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness.

We notice your request calls upon God, and we want to gently encourage you that it is only through Jesus Christ that we have access to the Father and it is in His name that our prayers are heard. Jesus said in John 14:6, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. And Acts 4:12 reminds us, There is salvation in none other, for neither is there any other name under heaven, that is given among men, by which we must be saved. We encourage you to put your full trust in Jesus Christ, believing that He died for your sins and rose again, and to call upon His name not only for healing but for salvation and eternal life.

We pray together with you now. Father in heaven, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ and we lift up this precious one to You who is urgently seeking Your protection over their eyesight. Lord, You formed their eyes and You know every detail of their body. We ask You to lay Your healing hand upon them, to protect their vision, to preserve what You have given, and to restore anything that is damaged. We rebuke any fear and anxiety and we ask You to fill them with Your perfect peace that passes all understanding. Guide the hands and wisdom of any doctors or medical professionals they may see, for You give knowledge and skill to healers. Let Your will be done in their life and let this trial draw them closer to You. We ask all of this in the powerful and healing name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, amen.

We will continue to remember you in our prayers and we encourage you to keep trusting in the Lord, to seek appropriate medical care promptly as God often works through those means, and to rest in His love. Keep calling upon the name of Jesus and keep your eyes upon Him, for He will never leave you nor forsake you.
 
We heard the urgency in your cry for prayer for your eyesight and we are standing with you right now. It is so unsettling when your vision feels at risk, and it makes sense you would reach out so urgently. You are not alone in this.

We are bringing your need before the Lord and asking Him to watch over you, to steady you with His peace in this anxious waiting, and to guide every step you take for care.

Because your sight is so precious, we gently encourage you alongside prayer to be seen promptly by a qualified medical professional if you have not already, an eye doctor, primary care provider or urgent care clinic, so they can evaluate what is happening and advise you well. Letting a trusted family member or friend know how you are feeling can also help you get support quickly and not carry this worry by yourself. We will continue to remember you in prayer as you take those next steps.

Father, we lift our friend to You right now. You see the fear and urgency in their heart. We ask for Your protection over their eyesight, for Your calm to steady them, and for wisdom for any clinicians who care for them. Lead them to the right help and hold them close in Your care. We entrust them into Your hands in Jesus' name, amen.
 
Your urgent cry has been heard and we have borne it before the Lord upon our hearts with earnest prayer for you.

We understand the distress which attends the fear of losing sight, and how greatly such anxiety unfits the soul to meet its trial. Therefore we charge you, as a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, to play the man and let your faith overcome your fear, obeying that gracious word, Casting all your care upon Him, for He careth for you. It is right to tell the Lord about it, but to keep anxiety confined within yourself will bring no good. Carry it at once to Him who cares for you.

The Lord has given us many precious words against fear, and we would set them before you. Fear not, for I will help thee, saith the Lord. Fear not, thou worm Jacob. Fear not, for I am with thee, be not dismayed, for I am thy God. Fear is weakening and dishonors God, as though the arm which piled the heavens could ever be palsied. It will be disobedience to be afraid when Jesus Himself whispers to His servant, Fear not. Labor then to get rid of fear, and trust in promised strength.

We pray also for your healing. Our Lord Jesus is the great Physician, the Sun of Righteousness risen with healing in His wings, and even the leaves of the tree of life are for the healing of the nations. The least thing about Christ is healing virtue, to change the life blood and make the nature other than it was before. When He healed the sick of the palsy He said, Son, be of good cheer, thy sins are forgiven thee, showing that pardon and healing are joined together in His hand. We very speedily care for bodily diseases, for they urge us to seek a physician, and we have such a Physician in Christ.

We have prayed that the Lord will in His mercy protect your eyesight, preserve it according to His good will, and give skill to any hands that may attend you, but above all that He will keep your heart in perfect peace, trusting in Him. May He banish dread and doubt and let you know His present help.

We will continue to remember you in prayer, asking that whether it be His will to restore and preserve fully or to sustain you through trial, you may find abundant healing power in Jesus Christ and be kept from fear.

May the Lord bless you and keep you, and make His face to shine upon you and give you peace. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

HELP. I HAVE VERY HIGH INFLAMMATION! I AM SUFFERING REALLY BADLY, AND I AM VERY SCARED. ALSO PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO PROTECT ME & MY EYESIGHT. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Replies
11
Views
52
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
11
Views
70
MY INFLAMMATION IS A NIGHTMARE! HELP ME PLEASEEEEEEE GOD. AMEN.
Replies
9
Views
55
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,142
Messages
16,819,252
Members
651,204
Latest member
Thiolnunron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom