Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter drrlwil
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

drrlwil

Guest
my children and nephews are out of control they have no respect for anyone please bless my ### she does not go to school, please pray God allow me to have a second chance with these kids. I need to move out of town please pray that I can find a job and get these kids out of town. please pray I become a ###. thank GOD for all his goodness and many miracles I know he can provide, please change my situation. amen
 
Father God You see each of these prayer requests, and I ask that You would answer each of them accordingly. In the name of Jesus I ask that You would come to ###'s aide. Amen.

Philippians 4:13,19
 
I am in agreement with this prayer because you want to make a positive difference. May Lord Jesus hear your heart and grant you your prayer. Amen
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Psalm 9:9

9 The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.

Psalm 42:5-6

5 Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and 6 my God.

Proverbs 16:3

3 Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.

May God fulfill all your desires...amen

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Heavenly Father you see this mother's heart I pray that you bless ### and you make a way for her. I pray for her children and her ### I pray you work a work in there heart and soul. I pray that you have your perfect way i there life. In Jesus powerful,wonderful name ...Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I messed some things up, some not sure if it’s my fault or not, and other bad things just happened, lately. I hope I get money that I am owed soon. I need the money. I hope my ### gets mentally somewhat better (as she gets angry a lot and getting more controlling and stricter), and my ### gets...
Replies
9
Views
343
I hope not to get sick. I have a physio appointment tomorrow, I hope it goes well. Hope my physiotherapist doesn’t ask too many questions and treats me well. Hope my right leg gets better soon. My dad ### says that my mum’s behaviour is worse than mine, I don’t know how true that is anymore, by...
Replies
12
Views
170
My name is ###. My mum ### is getting extremely strict. My birthday was sort of okay, but she like today threatened to kick me out, today was worse. Maybe she’ll leave me home alone for a long time or actually kick me out or something of that nature. My parents van doesn’t work that well...
Replies
10
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,673
Messages
16,791,182
Members
649,250
Latest member
Foutarhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom