Your honesty before God is heard, and your desire for forgiveness, truth and understanding is itself a work of His grace in your heart. It is painful to feel hated or misunderstood, and to wonder whether your own words will be used against you. God sees that pain and He also sees your willingness to confess where you have lashed out.

Scripture teaches us not to despair even when we sin daily, but to come to Him again and again to ask for forgiveness. As you have confessed, bring that confession fully to the Lord Jesus Christ, through whom alone we have forgiveness of sins and reconciliation with God. He is moved with compassion and forgives not just a part of the debt but the whole, and He calls us to show that same mercy to others. That does not mean the hurt is not real, but it means you can release those who hate you into His hands and pray for them, not holding onto bitterness, while also asking Him to help you love them with truth.

You also pray for acceptance and for wisdom about how much effort to pour into difficult relationships. The right path is to seek God Himself as you would seek something indispensable, with persistence and prayer, and to let His word shape your understanding. Make continual reading of the holy Scriptures a daily practice, not just for form but with fervent attention, so that you will not be without guidance. In that reading and in prayer, ask God to show you when to speak, when to be silent, when to pursue reconciliation and when to step back with grace, always speaking truth in love and not returning evil for evil.

As you look for a new church home, pray that the Lord will lead you to a faithful congregation where the gospel of Jesus Christ is clearly preached, where the Bible is taught as true and authoritative, where salvation through Christ alone is proclaimed, where marriage and the Christian life are taught according to Scripture, and where you can both receive care and serve others. Visit, listen to how the Word is handled, observe whether there is love, accountability and hospitality, and seek counsel from mature believers as you discern.

I pray for you now that God will grant you the forgiveness and peace you seek in Christ, heal the wounds of rejection, guard your tongue and heart, give you wisdom and discernment for each relationship, and guide your steps to a church where you can grow, be known and worship with joy. May He deepen your understanding of His truth and fill you with hope as you keep seeking Him.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why did I survive? Please let me die in my sleep no one wants to forgive and forget. I hate them. I hate what my husband did. My son is wrong and refuses to forgive me. I try so hard to be a Christian, but what good has it done me. No one wants me around. I don’t want to be here. Why...
Replies
12
Views
27
I don't know where to turn. There seems like no other way. I know I could ask my father, but I am so ashamed and it would destroy how I feel about myself. I'm trying to get student loans to go back to school but I don't know if they will fall through. I can ask for a cosigner, but I don't think...
Replies
10
Views
113
Please send me friends and roommates who are willing to move in and help me out. Help me find a church home where I can meet like minded people. I want a divorce. I don’t want to waste time on him. He is never going to care or act right. I am tired of him using me. Please remove him my...
Replies
9
Views
56
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,076
Members
650,189
Latest member
Swoira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom