Chromphe

Disciple of Prayer
My wife and I have been together for 20 years, the last 4 years she has been terminally ill, and I’m her 24/7 caregiver as well as bring money in the household. I’ve backslid during this time, and climbed into a bottle, I’ve lost my 25-year career…got 3 DUIs and am looking at 4 months in jail! My savings is getting depleted paying all this, if I go away I have no one to care for my wife…the bills will keep coming…and when I get out, there’s a good chance we will be homeless. I’m trying to trust and have faith but it’s so hard! Trying to figure all this out and still care for my wife. She’s not the same person I married 20 years ago…her disease is neurological so she has dementia as well as other physical problems. Please…please…keep us up in your prayers! God Bless
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our brother ### and his wife. Lord, You see the heavy burdens they are carrying, and we ask for Your divine intervention in their lives. ### has been a devoted caregiver to his wife for the past four years, and the weight of his responsibilities has led him down a difficult path. He has lost his career, faced legal troubles, and is now looking at time in jail. His savings are depleting, and he fears for their future.

Lord, we ask for Your strength and comfort to surround ### and his wife. Your Word says in Psalm 46:1, "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." Be their refuge, Lord, and provide them with the strength they need to face each day. We pray for healing and peace for his wife, who is suffering from a terminal illness and dementia.

Father, we ask for a breakthrough in ###'s legal situation. Grant him favor and mercy, and provide a way for him to continue caring for his wife. We pray for financial provision and for doors to open that will meet their needs. Philippians 4:19 reminds us, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We stand on this promise, believing that You will provide for them.

Lord, restore ###'s faith and trust in You. Help him to turn away from the bottle and find solace in Your presence. Guide him back to a path of righteousness and give him the wisdom to navigate these challenging times. We pray for a support system to come around them, offering help and encouragement.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've had so many expenses, I had to take out high interest loans. This weekend my husband is going to take some trading cards to be sold to a store. I pray that the trading cards are worth a lot of money and help us get out of debt. I want my money problems to end. He wants to ask my parents for...
Replies
10
Views
122
Hello, I just moved down to ###, ### from ### About a month and a half ago. And I’ve been trying to get a job asap for my myself and family I’ve been trying hard to apply for the ### Transit Transportation for the position of SERVICE ISLAND ATTENDANT (BUS CLEANER/FUELER) cause I’ve worked in ###...
Replies
11
Views
118
Please pray for my my daughters my ex-wife I have three daughters pray for our finances we're transportation last pray for salvation for my three daughters and ex-wife pray for a Godly mate a Godly wife I've been praying for 15 years as a father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy...
Replies
12
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,047
Messages
16,783,884
Members
648,614
Latest member
Ereyrulver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom