Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, Help me today to serve you, be effective to increase sales at work and fill my calendar with appts. Help me get a virtual meeting prepared & see a better relationship with my manager who had a wrong impression! Help me get a better paying job offer in 2 weeks that uses skills I love and...
Replies
10
Views
122
Lord I thank you for your love and mercy. I thank you for your provision and protection. I’m afraid I don’t know what to do? My husband is sick and I’m the only one working paying bills and I don’t make enough money. I’m behind in my mortgage payments and I can’t get any help from my mortgage...
Replies
8
Views
159
Dear God Please give me favor with IRS to send my tax refund this week. Please also deliver the couch I am waiting for. Help me prepare to be a good wife and meet my husband soon! Your yoke is light. I want to serve you and over achieve in my job & career & finances. Pay my debts off please...
Replies
9
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,109
Messages
16,784,394
Members
648,684
Latest member
Dwilluinior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom