Help

Let Us Pray For The Faithful Prayer Warriors on this Prayer Site: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless every faithful prayer warrior on this prayer site (including myself) with everything that we each stand in need of and everything that You want each of us to have. Bless us to prosper and walk in excellent health. Give us all the desire to make drawing close to You, knowing You, loving You, obeying You, and making You known first place in our lives. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to live our lives for Your glory, approval, and applause. God protect and keep each of us safe. And God please fully heal each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you in Jesus name to ask for help with forgiving everyone who has hurt me. I understand your command to forgive but it has been very difficult. Some of the perpetrators expect the relationship to continue even though they showed no remorse or repentance. I had to...
Replies
9
Views
167
I am ###, an International student, finished my masters actively searching for a software engineer job. I have student debt to pay in my home country, and also the credit card balances. I am not able to sleep due to lack of peace. Recently I was cheated in a relationship, Constantly fighting...
Replies
13
Views
283
God, Help me today to serve you, be effective to increase sales at work and fill my calendar with appts. Help me get a virtual meeting prepared & see a better relationship with my manager who had a wrong impression! Help me get a better paying job offer in 2 weeks that uses skills I love and...
Replies
10
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,178
Messages
16,785,046
Members
648,753
Latest member
Vaireorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom