Help!

Anonymous

Beloved of All
[SIZE=11pt]Pray for me! Lord strengthen and bless my health! Pray for me Lord to heal me completely! Pray that the Lord will remove from me any virus every sickness, and give me perfect health![/SIZE]
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Christ completely puts an end to all the works of the devil and Satan forever, silences the mouths of the devil and Satan, and completely halts all the plans of the devil and Satan for all whole the time,and Bind Satan and the devil,and remove all the control and influence for my hand...
Replies
11
Views
54
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
9
Views
66
Jesus Christ completely puts an end to all the works of the devil and Satan forever, silences the mouths of the devil and Satan, and completely halts all the plans of the devil and Satan for all whole the time,and Bind Satan and the devil, rendering them unable to carry out their work.and Jesus...
Replies
12
Views
70
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom