Help

tdayy

Account Closed
God, whatever you are doing can you please stop?! It's only contributing to my inner turmoil and is becoming Way Too Much...I may internally collapse (I'm being serious). Ugh, I hate this...because now I struggle with telling you how I really feel. I don't need this...feeling high then low...it's ridiculous...it honestly is. Can You Please Get Me Out of This? You have the power to, you hold all the power in the world. I still can't put this into words for I don't know or understand what you are actually doing to me...it's not satan, I know it's you God, it has to be (I'm not blaming Him, but trying to recognize - for this has been going on for a few years)...because it can't be just a coincidence like that...it has to be orchestrated by you, right? You do this and I don't know for what purpose...all I know is that I am in Deep emotional pain...it's like agonizing turmoil. To those who want to pray for me...you don't have to: This isn't a complain, but a fight by the way...but for those who continue to dislike me/hate me...as always, continue to believe whatever.
 
We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we were perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed (2 Corinthians 4:8-9)

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I'm addicted to drugs, cigarettes, I need protection over my life, I hate my life desperatly, i.need some good solid friends. And I would like to be very happy and wealthy one. Day, because I hate my life so much. Please spread the word to the whole world and beyond because I...
Replies
11
Views
152
I really don't know what to do. I can't sleep at all. I don't want to eat, I want to ###. I don't know if I believe in God anymore. I want to cling onto thinking I do but I've prayed consistently and i feel deserted. I'm struggling so bad and not receiving any kind of support. I've cried and...
Replies
13
Views
206
I have a lot on my mind at the moment, so this may be a lot. Firstly, I found out like yesterday that my brother is watching South park (he has watched it before, but some reason what happened yesterday just sparked a thing in my mind for me to be like this). Yesterday, the clip was mocking...
Replies
6
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom