Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porcha2021

Prayer Warrior
I've Been A Relationship With A Guy For Almost TWO Years... I Feel Like He Isn't The One For Me Because He's Always Letting Me Down... I'm Tired Of Crying And Feeling Worthless. I Pray That God Opens My Eyes To What Is Really In Front Of Me. God I Ask That You Give Me The Strength To Walk Away If This Relationship Isn't Pleasing To You. Father I Just Want My Blessings And If This Wasn't One That You Gave Me I Ask That You Remove It From My Life. /:
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really don't know what to do. I can't sleep at all. I don't want to eat, I want to ###. I don't know if I believe in God anymore. I want to cling onto thinking I do but I've prayed consistently and i feel deserted. I'm struggling so bad and not receiving any kind of support. I've cried and...
Replies
13
Views
205
I have a lot on my mind at the moment, so this may be a lot. Firstly, I found out like yesterday that my brother is watching South park (he has watched it before, but some reason what happened yesterday just sparked a thing in my mind for me to be like this). Yesterday, the clip was mocking...
Replies
6
Views
98
I’m not only losing faith I’m wanting to give up. I’ve been praying. We have ### children and they hate me. They won’t let me see my grandkids either. And they post and spread lies about me everywhere. They have false memories of things I’ve never done and said. They don’t know everything...
Replies
11
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,791
Messages
16,792,629
Members
649,397
Latest member
Maloudarside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom