i'm thinking about quitting college. it's been too much and it has put me deep in debt with no way of paying my student loans. Lord, you are the only one who can get me out of this. would you help? please? thanks
Father you said that we should "Trust in the Lord with all of our hearts. And lean not to our own understanding. In all our ways acknowledge Him and He will direct our path. Father you said that we should ":Be anxious for nothing, but in all things with prayers, supplications and Thanksgiving, let our requests be made known to God". Father I pray that you would give wisdom and divine direction regarding college. Father you said that your sheep know your voice. I pray that you would make your instruction so clear that there would be no room for error. Father I pray that you would increase their faith. For we serve a God of miracles. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Lord, your word says we shall be lenders and never borrowers. May you provide all ###'s financial needs in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.
Dear God Please give me favor with IRS to send my tax refund this week. Please also deliver the couch I am waiting for. Help me prepare to be a good wife and meet my husband soon! Your yoke is light. I want to serve you and over achieve in my job & career & finances. Pay my debts off please...
Please pray for my financial situation. I have a wonderful job I make good money. I helped my two youngest get on their feet after their dad passed, I now have credit card debt to pay off. I'm getting older I'm single living on one income; I will never tell them I'm in debt. I don't like to...
I have a lot on my mind at the moment, so this may be a lot.
Firstly, I found out like yesterday that my brother is watching South park (he has watched it before, but some reason what happened yesterday just sparked a thing in my mind for me to be like this). Yesterday, the clip was mocking...