Thank You for this woman and thank You for her belief in prayer and just thank you for her great faith. Please give her what she needs according to Your perfect Will. Thank You so much, In Jesus's Name we pray, Amen.
Father, those who trust in you will not lack anything good. I pray for your provision upon ### life in the name of Jesus Christ the Son of the living God.
First thanks for your previous prayers. My ac/heat pump is not working. I cannot afford an expensive repair. I have my son’s family living with us and we’re barely getting by. The repairman is coming tomorrow to give us an estimate. Please pray that it is a a cheap, easy fix or it will be a very...
My home is having to have beyond needed maintenence. Im a senior ### & working as hard as I can to do it with limited finances & ### on a budget. God has been there. Please pray he will send me full help & resources to finish this job. God Bless you & Thank you
Pray for me because I struggle with masturbation and pornography. Help me to overcome this struggle continuously pray for me because it has been a long fight. I want to go to God confidently and not ashamed. Pray please that God changes this for me. I am also praying for a Godly spouse. Thank...