Help Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me and my wife to figure out what to do. We both have AUD and I have a lot of AWS . Thank you for giving me a wife and a son and a daughter and the many good but hard working jobs that I have had over many years to be able to support my family. I am am an old man and I am...
Replies
12
Views
270
Dear God please help me and my wife with our AUD. We had a great time talking to each other and then after awhile we ended up not understanding each other and not listening to each other. I'm going to go upstairs to sleep by myself and I am so sorry that I have so much of a hard time to relate...
Replies
8
Views
157
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 84:5 : Blessed are those whose strength is in you, whose hearts are set on pilgrimage. Our prayer: Heavenly Father, we come to You today acknowledging that our own strength is limited. Thank You for being our ultimate source of...
Replies
10
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,979
Messages
16,817,155
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom