Help Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

radkins21

Prayer Warrior
Please keep praying that my wife gets a visa to come be with me so we can be a family.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Lord God we all know your power and we all know the miracles and blessings that you can perform. I have been a witness countless times of your power. I ask Jesus that you bless this man with his wife and family as a completion of your kingdom. Lord God, I know that you will bless this woman with her visa to be with her husband because I have witness you do this very blessing before for family member who were in the same situation. So God, I thank you in advance for the blessing and I also pray that you use this season to grow the couple spiritually and emotionally. Thank you God for this marriage because it is a representation of you. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me and my wife to figure out what to do. We both have AUD and I have a lot of AWS . Thank you for giving me a wife and a son and a daughter and the many good but hard working jobs that I have had over many years to be able to support my family. I am am an old man and I am...
Replies
12
Views
263
Dear God please help me be a better husband and a better person and a better employee and a better dad to our adult kid's. Please continue to help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time. Please continue to soften the hearts of my wife and my coworkers and my customers and my...
Replies
11
Views
218
Dear God please help me because I live 5 miles away from a major chemical tank explosion. In ###, ###. The company that I work for is only 1 mile from the burning tanks. I think that I know how to handle how to fix the problem and I called the fire departments to tell them what to do but they...
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,605
Messages
16,790,109
Members
649,171
Latest member
Nymeenarrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom