Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Things went wrong. My mum ### made threats and called me ugly. I cried. She was mean to my dad too. She complains too much. She is mentally ill; worried about what will happen next. Hope to go to church and few other places. Hope my dad ### gets well enough to do things and remembers things.
Replies
7
Views
104
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY EYESIGHT, MY INFLAMMATION IS GOING WILD, I AM SCARED.
Replies
10
Views
107
Good Morning Everyone, I pray that you all are blessed. Last week, I submitted my compliance documents for assistance with help arrears after winning an appeal. I pray that those documents reach the right agents and that they carefully review my statement and supporting documentation...
Replies
11
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,217
Messages
16,785,632
Members
648,788
Latest member
Bwaonareinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom