Help Needed Quickly

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-1075
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1075

Guest
My son is going to trial on February 14th for a crime that he did not commit. The father has blackmailed our family; if we pay him money, he will drop the charges. But we do not have any money, so my son is going to trial for a crime that he did not do. My son is mentally challenged, and his girlfriend is as well. The mentally challenged girl told her grandmother she was having sex with my mentally challenged son, and now the father wants to send my mentally challenged son to prison for life. I cannot bear much more because my son is 28 years old, mentally challenged, he cannot survive in prison, and I am afraid he will kill himself if convicted on Feb 14th. I have cried and prayed to God, please release my son and have this case thrown out. But I feel like God has left me, so I hate God right now for letting this happen to my son. Then to make matters worse, my granddaughter, who is 9 years old, is placed into a foster home by social services because the baby mother had beaten her up. She lied and said she did not know where my son was when she was questioned, and now I cannot get custody of her because I was told that grandparents do not have any rights at all in ### where the case is held. I pray that my granddaughter will soon be released into my custody so that I can raise her and she will continue to be a part of my family. But God has not heard my cry or acted on my petition about that case either. So I feel like God is not hearing me right now because of all the other troubles of this world he has to deal with, I assume. I am nothing or no one to God right now, and it is no use for me to cry out or beg God anymore for my granddaughter or son issue. I feel like Satan has won and has stolen another thing from me again, my son, and now my granddaughter. What else is there to live for because every time I take a step forward thinking I am going to win in life and be successful, the devil just shoots me down. So I do not know if anyone wants to take a chance and pray for me right now or not. This is a prayer that needs to be done quickly before the judge will hand down sentencing on Monday, and my granddaughter's sentencing for placement is May 11, 2011. At this time, she will then be up for adoption, and the foster mother will have final rights to my grandchild, and I will have nothing to say anymore. I have to stoop down or bow down to this foster mother's demands. I just will not do that because this is my son's child and my flesh and blood, and it is wrong for the state of ### to take away my granddaughter, and I not to have any say in where she should live. I love her so much and do not know how to pray and ask God for help in either of these cases. I feel so lost and all alone now. I just want to curl up and give up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I messed some things up, some not sure if it’s my fault or not, and other bad things just happened, lately. I hope I get money that I am owed soon. I need the money. I hope my ### gets mentally somewhat better (as she gets angry a lot and getting more controlling and stricter), and my ### gets...
Replies
9
Views
380
My neighbor and jer family and friends will not leave me alone. They threaten me, won't give me a moment of peace making it impossible to sleep. They do it on purpose and have physically assaulted me in the past. No one will do anything to help me here so I am begging you for prayer. I have no...
Replies
10
Views
208
Morning Everyone I am requesting prayer please, finances, food, everything, my emotional well-being. I have no gas in the house, no money for diesel to get to work, everything feels it is falling apart. I prayed this morning, threw salt in my house, and ask God to pour out His favour upon...
Replies
8
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom